Musings of a third culture kid...wife...mother on life, family, and the way it is in my corner of the world.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No Motive

I am experiencing a lack of motivation for life lately.

I don't know if it's the weather, which is stormy and quite conducive to
hibernation...but I don't want to get up and "seize the day"!

I want to be comatose...until someone dials me into another season.
Perhaps this is a latent part of my human roots...did my ancestors hunker
down for the winter? Why can't I escape like the turtles in the creek
or the bears up in the mountains?

I know, it's not conducive to being a parent, wife,sister,daughter
but that's such a tiny detail! I never was a detail person.

Tomorrow, I will face the day again. Perhaps some great balloon of
understanding will burst over my head and I will find that illusive
reason to get up and do life.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment